Engage Workload view is designed to be a powerful tool that allows you to effortlessly access all the cases that have been entered into the system.
Whether you are a supervisor keeping track of your team’s workload, assigning work, or a team member looking to assist a co-worker, this user-friendly interface offers a seamless experience with multiple filters to assist you.
When you access the Workload View, you’re presented with a comprehensive list of cases you have entered into the system. Let’s take a look at the key details presented in the Workload View:
- Case Name/Type: Each case is assigned a unique name that you create. This allows you to label your cases according to your organization’s preferences. You have the freedom to choose names that make sense to you and your team.
- Status: This indicates whether a case is active (still going on) or inactive (finished or closed). Your organization has the flexibility to define the different statuses, ensuring they align with your workflow.
- Assignee: This displays the name of the user responsible for each case.
Adding New Cases:
You can add a new case directly from this workload view by choosing the plus icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. From there, a new screen will appear, asking you to input the necessary details of that case.
You can make your search for cases even easier by using filters. Filters allow you to focus on specific cases and eliminate unnecessary cases in your current workflow. To apply a filter, just click on the "Filter(s)" button in the top left corner. After choosing the filters you would like, choose the apply button at the bottom.
Ways to use filters:
- As a supervisor, to gain insight into your team’s workload and monitor the status of cases that are being worked on. This allows you to allocate resources and support your team as needed efficiently.
- As a team member, to identify opportunities where you can assist a colleague with their workload, fostering teamwork and overall efficiency.
- To view your own workload and monitor the status of your assigned cases, helping you stay organized and provide timely resolution of cases.
Remember, you can apply multiple filters simultaneously to refine your search and narrow down the displayed cases, providing you with the most relevant to you information.