Involvements help track client programs, timelines, and their status.
Do you track the program-related data client? For example, our client started receiving a bundle of services in the SmartKids After School program in the Fall of 2021 and concluded that program in the Spring of 2022. Or, our client started as CJ-Involved on Jan 1 and graduated to the Peer Mentor program on Sept 1.
As you add a Person to the Case Record, you will be asked to select the Involvement Type. This will then be displayed on the Person Card within the Case Record.
Add or Update an Involvement
You can manage a person's involvements by selecting the options icon, as shown below.
From this list, you can:
- Add New Concurrent Involvement: This option will allow you to add concurrent involvements for this person. You will be prompted to select an additional involvement type and start date.
- Update Current Involvement: This option will allow you to update the person's current involvement, editing fields such as the dates or goals.
- End Involvement on a Case: This option will allow you to end all involvements for the person on the case. If you need to end a specific involvement, please select the purple hyperlinked involvement text.
- Edit Role: This option will allow you to edit a person's role on the case.
- Delete From Case: This option will allow you to delete the person from the case record.