- Knowledge Base
- Roles and Permissions
Getting Started With Casebook
Program Area Specific
Product Release Notes
Frequently Asked Questions
Adding a Supervisor
Admin can assign a supervisor to a user based on their roles. Supervisors can receive notifications to help manage workers and keep updated on deadlines.
To assign a supervisor to a user, go to cb Admin > Global > Users.
- Click on the name of the user that you want to assign a supervisor.
- Click on the edit (pencil) button to make changes.
- If you're assigning only one supervisor to all roles, answer Yes. If the user has a supervisor for some and not all of their roles or if they have a different supervisor for each role, then select No.
- Depending on what you chose, follow the steps below
- If you selected Yes, you'll only need to write in one name in the Supervisor section.
- If you selected No, you'll need to fill out each Supervisor section to assign a supervisor to that role.
- Note: Assigning a supervisor isn't required, so if a role doesn't have a supervisor, you can leave the Supervisor section blank.
- Click Save to make changes. Alternatively, click Cancel to discard any changes.