- Knowledge Base
Getting Started With Casebook
Program Area Specific
Product Release Notes
Frequently Asked Questions
cb Track Workload View
The cb Track Workload View enables users to access providers that have been entered into the system. Users can find specific providers quickly and easily using filters.
The workload view displays providers along with the following information:
- Provider Name/Type: Each provider has a provider name that users create.
- Provider Status: Indicates if a provider is active or inactive.
- License Status/Active Dates: Indicates if a provider's license is active.
- Capacity: Indicates a provider's current capacity.
- Alerts: Indicates if a provider has any alters that need to be addressed.
Users can apply filters to the Workload View to help view specific provider records. To apply a filter to the Workload View, click on the Filter(s) button in the upper left-hand corner.
Note: Multiple filters can be applied at one time.