Dynamic Pages help administrators go a step further with configuration and customization.
What can you accomplish with dynamic pages?
With Dynamic pages, administrators can do the following on the Person Profile:
- Add new sections to the case page
Your organization may need to record information that we don't yet have in Casebook. You can add a new section to the page and add fields to that section to record more information.
Sections can be thought of as a home for dynamic fields. Dynamic fields can be added to the case details section and any new sections.
Adding a New Section
- To add a new section to the case page, click on the Add new section button (plus sign) on the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Type in the Section name (required).
- If you'd like, you can choose a section icon. Otherwise, it will default to a folder icon.
- Click save when finished. Alternatively, you can click on Cancel.
- Click Save on the right to confirm changes.
Note: New sections are added to the bottom of the page in order of when they were created. Currently, it is not possible to rearrange the order of sections.