Reset User Password
Sometimes users might not be able to recover a password that they forgot. If users can't recover their password, an administrator can do it for them.
Steps for Administrators to reset a user's password:
- Navigate to the Users page in cb Admin.
- On the right-hand side, select the recover password icon (lock) for the user. This will trigger an email to the user to reset their password.
Steps for Users after Admin sends recover password email:
- Check your email for a verification code from Casebook.
- Click on the link in the email, and the reset password page will load.
- Fill in the following information:
- Email address
- The verification code
- A new password
- Re-type new password
- Click on Reset Password, and the login page will reload.
- Enter in email address and the new password.
- Clicks Sign in.