Casebook uses email and in-app notifications to keep users updated on work being completed in the system and alert others on items that need their attention. Administrators can turn notifications ON/OFF from cb Admin.
For cb Access Users - These can be managed under the Provider section
- Application Started One Month Ago for Applicant: When an applicant’s application was started 30 days ago and is still open.
- The status of the applicant’s application has been changed
- Note: Email notifications for applicants have more specific instructions, so they know what to do next.
Worker (Assignee) Notifications
- The status of an application has been changed.
- Application was assigned. The assignee receives an email.
For cb Track Users - These can be managed under the Provider section
- A new provider is created. In this case, the new provider’s assigned worker receives an email.
- An existing provider is updated with a new assignee. In this case, the newly assigned worker gets an email.
- A provider’s license status changes. In this case, the provider’s assigned worker receives an email.
- A task is due in 2 days
- A form has been completed
- A visit is scheduled for the next day (tomorrow)
- A license has expired
- A license status has changed
- A new workflow for a provider is activated, and the first step is assigned to a worker
- A new workflow for a provider is assigned to a worker
- Feedback has been received on a workflow step and needs to be reviewed by the assigned worker
For cb Intake Users - These can be managed under the Intake section
- A form has been completed on an assigned intake
- A new attachment has been uploaded
- A report’s status has been changed
- An intake is assigned
- An intake has been reassigned
- An intake was started 24 hours ago
Tasks - These can be managed under the Tasks section
- Workflow Started
- Provider Manager Received Feedback on Task
- Task Approved for Provider Manager
- Workflow Step Due in One Week
- Workflow Step Overdue
- Workflow Assigned
- Feedback on Workflow Step
- Task Due in Two Days for Provider Manager