Getting Started With Casebook
Casebook Person Profiles
Product Release Notes
Frequently Asked Questions
Roles and Permissions: Volunteers
Casebook supports several roles, including Volunteers.
What is the Casebook Volunteer Role?
Casebook understands that volunteers play an important role in your organization. Volunteers in the Casebook platform are able to log into Casebook to support the needs of your staff. Organizations can purchase packages of Volunteer licenses, for more information on pricing, click here.
Note: The Volunteer role is limited to logging into Casebook 5 or fewer hours a week.
How to Create the Volunteer Role.
To create the Volunteer role in Casebook follow the steps below:
- Navigate to cb Admin ➡️Roles
- Select the + Icon in the bottom right-hand corner
- Rename the role to Volunteer and adjust permissions as you see fit
- Select Save to create the new role
- You can now assign this new Volunteer role to users in Casebook.