As you do your work on a Provider Profile, you can add new information and edit other information as it changes. You can also delete profiles.
To Create a New Provider:
- From the cb Track Workload View, select the + icon in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Select Create a New Parent Organization if you intend to create a Parent Organization’s profile or select Create a New Provider if you intend to create a Provider’s profile. See Parent Organizations and Providers for more information about the differences between the two types.
- Enter in the required information.
- From the right-hand Action Menu, select either Save if you are not yet finished creating the provider, Submit to make this provider profile active, or Delete to discard.
Note: Required information is highlighted in green and has an asterisk next to it.
The following fields are a part of the Provider Record:
- Check the box indicating if this provider is a part of your internal organization.
- The name is the name of the provider, like Smithfield Daycare.
- The type is what kind of provider it is, like child care or a foster family.
- The sub-type is a further classification of what kind of provider it is, like a nursing home or a daycare.
- The phone number is the provider’s phone number.
- Assigned staff is the user tasked with managing the provider profile in cb Track.
- Contact person is the person who you can talk to at the provider.
- Parent Organization is the umbrella organization that the provider is under.
- EIN is the employer identification number. It’s a federal designation from the IRS for tax purposes
- The organizational ID is an ID number in a provider’s system that a provider might want to use.
- Provider Status indicated wether this provider is Active, Onhold, or Closed.
- Under contract means that a provider has a contract with their state and receives money in exchange for providing services. Whether or not this applies varies from state to state in different situations.
- Accredited means that the provider has accreditation to provide the services they give. Whether or not this applies varies from state to state in different situations.
- Address is the physical location of the provider.
Note: When you add in an address, actual addresses will auto-populate using information from Google maps and latitude and longitude. If the applicable address does not auto-populate, click “Create new location” to enter that address into the system
- County is the specific region where the address is locate
- People are individuals who work at the provider. (See Person Profiles for more information.)
Note: When you add in a person, specific names of people will auto-populate. You are searching for a person in the existing records and choosing the person. If the applicable person does not auto-populate, click “Create new person” and enter their name and information into the system.
- Role is a person’s job type, like manager or administration.
- Start Date and End Date are when the person began and ended their job at the provider.
- Services are services that the provider gives, like child care or medical attention.
- Licenses (optional) are any licenses that the provider has that allows them to legally operate.
- Status (optional) is if the license is currently held or not and how much time the license has before it must be re-reviewed.
Note: To receive alerts on the dashboard and filter by status type in the workload view, you will need to assign statuses to providers.
- Validity Date (optional) is the time frame when the license is active.
Note: To receive alerts on when a license is expiring, you will need to add a validity date for the license
- Conditions are qualifications a person needs to have to be at the provider. For example, a girl’s daycare might take girls ages two through five while a men’s group home might take disabled men over the age of eighteen.
Note: You can only enter valid minimum and maximum ages for the license. (i.e. -5 is invalid).
Editing Smaller Sections of Provider Profiles
Here’s how to edit small bits of information for each provider.
- On a provider profile next to a section you want to edit, click edit.
- Change the information in the section.
- Click “Save.”
Deleting Provider Profiles
- Click the delete icon on the right side of the page.
- Confirm delete.
Note: Only users with delete permissions for cb Track will be able to delete providers.
Note: Providers can only be deleted if no other entities are linked to it.
If the following are linked to a Provider, then user won't be able to delete the profile without deleting/removing the item first.
- Intake reports linked to the provider
- Service enrollments