You can delete a form in the Draft or In Review stages. You cannot delete forms that are in the live stage.
Options for Deleting
You can delete forms that are in the draft stage or in the in review stage.
You cannot delete forms that are in the live stage.
You can archive a form that is in the live stage if it has multiple versions. Go to Forms Versions for more information about form versions.
You cannot archive forms that are in the live stage.
You cannot delete forms that have been archived. Once a form has been archived, it stays in the archive section.
For more information about stages, go to Testing and Publishing Forms.
Deleting a Form in Draft or In Review
- On the list of forms under either “In Review” or “Drafts,” find the form you want to work with.
- Click delete form next to the form.
Restoring an Archived Form
- Click “Display Archived Form” if those words appear under “Archive” on the list of forms.
- Alternatively, if there is already a list of forms that appears under under “Archive,” go straight to step 2.
- Find the archived form you want to work with.
- Click restore form next to the form.
Note: Go to Form Versions to learn more about how to archive a live form.