Administrators can customize and edit fields in Casebook.
Editing Casebook Fields
- To make changes to dynamic fields in cb Engage, go to cb Admin > cb Engage > Dynamic pages.
- Click on the Pencil Icon for the section you want to edit.
- Click on the Pencil Icon for the field you want to edit.
- For each field, you can edit the following:
- Field label* (Required): The name of the field
- Field width* (Required): How much space the field takes up on the page.
- Helper Text: An explanation or added directions that will be displayed under a field.
- Save changes to apply the changes. Alternatively, you can also Cancel to discard any changes.
- Preview changes that were saved by clicking on the Preview Icon on the right side of the page. After previewing, if you'd like to save those changes, click on the Save Button.
Note: The "This field is required" section is greyed out and cannot be changed for all Casebook fields.
Note: Relabeling a field should not significantly change the meaning of the field. For example, if the field is about locations, the value should be locations. If it's an ID field, it should be an ID number.
To learn more about Dynamic Fields, click here.