Learn about the Casebook Platform: cb Admin, cb Intake, cb Track, cb Access, and cb Enage - applications designed to help you do your work from anywhere.
Casebook is a software platform made up of applications that help providers, caseworkers, and people receiving services to interact and accomplish tasks.
Casebook is divided into 5 business apps:
- cb Admin allows system administrators to configure the platform.
- cb Intake allows users to gather information and manage the intake process.
- cb Track sorts and organizes information about providers.
- cb Access connects your organization to the outside world via a secure portal.
- cb Engage allows users to track their caseload and manage services provided to their clients.
Note: Casebook can be accessed anywhere with an internet connection.
The Casebook homepage is what first appears when you log in.
Depending on your roles and permissions, it will display the number of providers you work with, your assigned reports and cases, any alerts you have, upcoming tasks, and a calendar with your schedule.
When you click the Home button in the upper left hand corner, you can access the other Casebook apps as well as user settings, the knowledge base, and customer support through the menu. Click here to learn more about the navigation menu.